We have a range of services for parents and families who have experienced domestic violence. We offer therapy for children who have been affected by domestic violence as well as support for parents of adolescents who have been abusive to their parents/carers and in their close relationships.
Who’s In Charge? Group Program
Does your child threaten, hurt or intimidate you? Do you feel you are losing control?
Want to better handle conflict? Reclaim respect and calm in your family!
The ‘Who’s in Charge?’ Group is an 8 week program for parents or carers of young people (8 to 18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
This is an online program.
The group aim is to:
- Provide a supportive environment to share experiences and ideas
- Reduce the guilt and shame which parents feel
- Offer ideas to help you develop individual strategies for managing your child’s behaviour
- Explore ways of increasing safety and wellbeing
- Help parents feel more in control and less stressed